How many days have I got left?

Wasting my life away, one day at a time...

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Evening before the sun sets

I feel worried. And sick. And also more worried. Needing something to eat might be part of the sick, but oh God, I've had one of those moments where time stops and all means of reason goes out of the window.

Enough about that though. I get my results tomorrow. Eeeep!!! Worried about that too. Man, I worry about so many things. In fact, right now, I'm trying to compose some kind of worrying equation in my head, except it's turning into a complicated quadratic with a few exponential functions floating around the side. I don't have all the symbols. Wait a second, why the hell am I talking about Maths (which sucks)? Am I getting maths cravings? Surely not.

I had to take a break right there and see what was going on outside. For a minute there was something which looked like an "apocalypse is nigh" type thing. The clouds were moving so quickly across the sky, and everything looked beautiful. Yellow, orange, blue and pink sky all at once. Then I realised-it's not the apocalypse. If I thought it was the apocalypse, my blog entry would have made way more sense than this.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:44 am, Blogger Ukatoton said…

    I'm sure you've done well, and hey, maths rocks (may or may not be actual opinion).

    Good luk on your results!

     
  • At 12:15 pm, Blogger Miss Waffle said…

    MATHS SUCKS MATHS SUCKS MATHS SUCKS MATHS SUCKS MATHS SUCKS MATHS SUCKS MATHS SUCKS MATHS SUCKS MATHS SUCKS MATHS SUCKS MATHS SUCKS MATHS SUCKS MATHS SUCKS MATHS SUCKS MATHS SUCKS MATHS SUCKS MATHS SUCKS MATHS SUCKS MATHS SUCKS MATHS SUCKS MATHS SUCKS MATHS SUCKS MATHS SUCKS MATHS SUCKS MATHS SUCKS MATHS SUCKS MATHS SUCKS MATHS SUCKS MATHS SUCKS MATHS SUCKS MATHS SUCKS MATHS SUCKS MATHS SUCKS MATHS SUCKS MATHS SUCKS MATHS SUCKS MATHS SUCKS MATHS SUCKS MATHS SUCKS MATHS SUCKS MATHS SUCKS MATHS SUCKS MATHS SUCKS MATHS SUCKS MATHS SUCKS MATHS SUCKS MATHS SUCKS MATHS SUCKS MATHS SUCKS MATHS SUCKS

    Just needed to air my views on that one. BUT despite the awesome sukcerosity of maths, I managed to get an A! I feel dirty.

    Thankoo, I have my results now, it must seem really sad that I'm back home so soon but most people dashed off to see their parents and I didn't have enough money for the cinema. I'm not a loner!!!! :P

    Waffley x

     

Post a Comment

<< Home