How many days have I got left?

Wasting my life away, one day at a time...

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Desktops, desktops!




Let me see yours!

Not that my desktop right now is totally wow wow wow, I'm just interested in what everyone else has got.

Sorry that this is such a LiveJournalesque post, but people do strange things when they're bored. I also change my desktop constantly, but my homepage has been the same since I got the internet in late 2000. Even when we switched our ISP, I changed it back to what it was before. A lot of people think that's rather weird...

*

P.S. I'll shoot myself in the foot if no one responds.
P.P.S. Blogger photos is really starting to piss me off. Do you know how many times I've had to edit this because of erased text, things being squashed up or general craziness? 8 times. And once more to add this.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:26 pm, Blogger Ukatoton said…

    well, here's mine - http://www.maj.com/gallery/fynuizai/ImgeEdits/desktop.png

    I notice that you have multiple IE windows open even though using tabs in firefox would be simpler, sorry for this kind of advert, but it really is a lot better.

    I also notice a little icon in the system tray, the most left one. I know this is for a wireless network card. Is it by any chance a Netgear one?

    I use Shareaza over Limewire, but that's a personal choice.

    I've never heard of druinkIM. If it's a multi-protocol chat client, then the equivalent of that which i use is Trillian.

    Woah, this is a long comment. Sorry for rambling on.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home