How many days have I got left?

Wasting my life away, one day at a time...

Thursday, July 07, 2005

...shocked...

Oh my God. I really don't know what is going on. I keep thinking about people I know who might have been travelling into town this morning. There's too much stuff to take in....I only got alerted of this bombing thing by my cousin who sent me a text message to see if I was ok. Then I turned on the TV and there were all these breaking news things like it was 9/11. I'm assuming that people reading this know what I'm talking about.

Both my parents were travelling to central London but luckily they're ok. It's very worrying though because I can't get through to anyone's mobile phone. My thoughts are going out to anyone who has been badly affected by what's happened-remember to stay safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home