How many days have I got left?

Wasting my life away, one day at a time...

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

"Oh babe I hope you've got a PHD"

First of all, here are a few pictures from Monday:









Sorry that they're a bit small, but otherwise the frame on my blog messes up. Also, they aren't really that great but most of them had people in.

Oh yeah, and then I made these at the Windows Error Generator





Yeah, I know that is quite sad, but it's a fun website to play around with.

Finally, A quick note on Charlotte Church and her new Pop career:
What the hell is she thinking?! She is a classical singer who likes to act like a rebel without a cause by wearing t-shirts that annoy her mum and now thinks that gives her just cause to thrash her head around a little bit. The song lyrics are so stupid they're actually funny-"I need professional heeeeeeeelp" and, err-

I think I'm gonna need some therapy
Oh babe I hope you've got a PHD
Won't you let me on your leather couch
I've got a lot I need to talk about

Well, I'm sure she really does need professional help, and so do all the people who buy her single.

6 Comments:

  • At 5:34 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yey!!!

    yeah. it's hosted by him; look back at my previous entries to blogs regarding this...

     
  • At 10:27 pm, Blogger Miss Waffle said…

    What happened to your blog?! It's GONE!!!! Or maybe it's just being refurbished or something.

    Oh yeah, Charlotte Church got to number 2. ARGHHHHHH >:(

    Waffley x

     
  • At 10:27 am, Blogger Emlyn said…

    Hey, it's perfectly normal to rant about annoying things. I, too, am annoyed by bad grammar, which maybe makes my choice of professions an unfortunate one.

    The Davinci Code annoys me. It really, really annoys me.

    Big Brother annoys me, as does just about everyone on the show. Though Maxwell's not bad. Too bad he won't last.

    Airlines that jack up the prices the moment I get a holiday really, really annoy me. Unfair! Argh!

    But maybe I should get some work done. Enjoy your summer--Relax!

     
  • At 9:40 pm, Blogger Miss Waffle said…

    Hehe, you commented on the wrong entry :P But anyway:

    Maxwell?! What are you thinking? He's way too pathetic for my liking. I don't really like any of them but I'd prefer Makosi to win, to balance the boy/girl winners ratio (BB1-boy, 2-boy, 3-girl, 4-boy, 5-girl, but technically a transexual). Yeah, I have been watching big brother for that long..it's terrible.

    You enjoy Summer too. There's what? 2 weeks until end of term? And then I say bye bye to the wonderful days where my brother is at school from 9-3. :(

    Waffley x

     
  • At 9:02 pm, Blogger Ukatoton said…

    Woo! that's pretty nice. *steals all the icons*

    Also, have a look at www.bbspot.com - satire for smart people. You might not understand some tech articles, but try the bbloopers & politics sections. They're rather nice.

     
  • At 11:21 pm, Blogger Miss Waffle said…

    Awh, thanks for the comment :)

    Thank you for the website too, I'll have a look at that. "Satire for the smart people"...does that mean comedy value is conditional on me being smart? Woops :P Hehe

    Anyway, I'm happy to see that some people still read this thing.

    Waffley x

     

Post a Comment

<< Home