How many days have I got left?

Wasting my life away, one day at a time...

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Hello strangers...

I was sitting on the bus today, coming home from school and thinking about things, when I remembered my blog! Well, actually, I remembered taking a picture of the sky the day before I got my results and writing an entry which made it sound like it was going to be the day of reckoning... The reason I thought about that was because I was coming back from Latymer after collecting my A level results!!!

Everything turned out well. I got 3 As. I am still in shock. Are my short sentences conveying shock?

Anyway, I don't quite know why I'm bothering with this post, because I highly doubt anybody reads this, but if you happen to be a person who randomly stumbled upon this webpage...hi. And er, feel free to read all the crap I wrote last year. Actually, not all of it's crap - I recall making quite an insightful list of annoying things once (and I'm now curious to see if I still agree with them).

2 Comments:

  • At 7:39 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have indeed randomly stumbled across this.

    Congratulations on the A Levels. Are you going to university?

     
  • At 10:48 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi there!

    Just randomly checking out some old links in my Favourites list, and found this... so I guess it's been nearly another year since you've updated your blog. Hey, belated congrats on the A-level results....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home