How many days have I got left?

Wasting my life away, one day at a time...

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Still alive

I can't believe I neglected this blog for such a long time. It's sad really. I missed my one year blogging anniversary AND 100 hits :(

I did, however, decide to check the photoblog I updated for a very small amount of time, and someone left me a comment about my childhood diary scans, which made me giggle uncontrollably:
I don't really think these are of you childhood i've printed ot you journal had the scanned and examined the hand writtin is of a person bettween the ages of 34-56 you have some real issues if you think you slick

Hear that? I'm slick.

I'm wondering why I'm listening to this Streets CD. I don't particularly like The Streets, and this CD is crap. Why did I borrow it from the library?

Maybe I'll start blogging here again one day.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:01 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    So glad you're back >:D< please promise you'll never neglect your blog for such a long time ever again :-P

     
  • At 6:41 am, Blogger Internet Street Philosopher said…

    Please come back and blog on a regular basis.

     
  • At 3:09 pm, Blogger Emlyn said…

    Clearly you're a slick and twisted individual--all you Latymer types are! ;) Good to see you're back at blogging. Just think--three more weeks, summer break!

    Old Streets was quite cool; new stuff, less so. Hard to give convincing street-level social commentary when you've got oodles of cash, yeah?

     
  • At 12:25 am, Blogger Emlyn said…

    Just think! The last week--your first year of sixth-form done... seven weeks of summer vacation. Ain't like great?

    You should return to your blog. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home