How many days have I got left?

Wasting my life away, one day at a time...

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Give me some recognition...

The Killers are now officially my new favourite band. I got their album for my birthday, and I havn't been able to stop listening to it. I havn't really got much to chat about today, all in all it's been pretty boring.

Went into school for a maths revision, which took up most of the day. Then my mum's friend trimmed my split ends (yeah, she is a QUALIFIED hairdresser). Who knows, maybe my brother might throw a fit this evening...how exciting.

I've got yet another thing to rant about though. To Tony Blair, Michael Howard, or any other stuck up Politician who thinks GCSEs are "too easy"-FUCK YOU. Anyone who thinks that exams need to be made harder should have their head inspected. I've not been working hard for 2 years to have some know it all busybody droning on about this kind of thing. I'm doing well on my exams because I revise for them, and it's a big downer when people try and pour cold water over the whole thing. How much of your final grade coursework accounts for really is pitiful in most subjects, especially for things like English and Maths. Yet they're still proclaiming that coursework is "an easy option". Well they can all go and take a running jump-I'm proud of what I've achieved, and no one's going to take that away from me.

The Killers are currently helping me drown my sorrows though. Yay.
Ooh, I also did some drawings on artpad.com. It's pretty fun if you've got nothing better to do.
One
Two
The second one is probably better, but they are both quite silly :P.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:56 pm, Blogger Internet Street Philosopher said…

    If I didnt realize that the paintings were jokes, I'd be concerned. LOL. :) Not bad on the paintings.

     
  • At 6:51 pm, Blogger murry said…

    the killers ARE awesome, really great album. that artpad thing is pretty cool too!

    i was feeling really girly when i made my layout, which was quite a long time ago... it doesn't really convey that i'm actually 21. just haven't gotten around to changing it. but that's for the extra nudge, i'll update it whilst procrastinating for my midterms this week. yay for procrastination :)

    [thanks for commenting]

     
  • At 11:21 pm, Blogger Miss Waffle said…

    Wow, I got 2 comments for this dumb entry, and not one for my long rant about teen magazines!

    That is, "LykE, Sooo Unfair!!1"

    *cries*
    Oh, and thanks for the comment murry! I would stop by and read your blog again, but your profile isn't public, and I can't get the address. Good luck on the midterms :D

    Waffley x

     

Post a Comment

<< Home