How many days have I got left?

Wasting my life away, one day at a time...

Monday, February 21, 2005

Life's a bitch, but you don't hafta be.

Argh!!! I had a college interview today. I was biting my nails off nervous beforehand, but when I got in the room it actually turned out Ok. Everything was much more casual than I expected. It was also my first day back at school after half term, and already I'm feeling like I need to hire someone to drag me in there. Its like I've been so un-motivated this past month. It didn't help that there were optional *cough*compulsory*cough* revision classes on, and I missed textiles, so I will now have to feel the wrath of my evil textiles teacher. She is indescribably horrible-must have been a witch in her past life. Actually, scratch that, she was one of those women who accuses innocents of being witches, and burns them at the stake for her own viewing pleasure. That sounds about right.

School is morphing into a huge dramatic soap opera in front of my eyes, and there's nothing I can do to stop it happening. It’s almost like you get sucked in by all the rumours and gossip ("Ohmigod, she slapped who?!")- Just like entertainment to make the day a little more interesting. It’s been a weird year so far, everyone seems to have changed, become more mature, or immature. Unlike me, who is stuck in one place, with no idea what I'm going to do and where I'm going to do it. I'm not sure if pushing stuff to the back of my mind is the right way to handle things. I don't know how anyone can say that "Exams are getting easier". Everything is getting harder and more stressful day by day, but its just difficult to sit down and actually take a minute to think about coursework.

On the plus side:

I am worth $1,695,044.00 on HumanForSale.com

Hah! Don't touch what you can't afford. Unless you're a millionaire, then you can touch away, baby. But not there. Or there....or....there.

I also did a test to see what kind of a person I am.

Enneagram
free enneagram test


Type Five: The Investigator
The perceptive, cerebral type. Fives are alert, insightful, and curious. They are able to concentrate and focus on developing complex ideas and skills. Independent, innovative, and inventive, they can also become preoccupied with their thoughts and imaginary constructs. They become detached, yet high-strung and intense. They typically have problems with eccentricity, nihilism, and isolation. At their Best: visionary pioneers, often ahead of their time, and able to see the world in an entirely new way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home