How many days have I got left?

Wasting my life away, one day at a time...

Friday, February 18, 2005

London Eyesore

Woo, secondest entry evuuuhhhhhhh!!

My aunty and cousin have come to visit from Pasty Country (ie Cornwall) until Sunday. So we went on the London Eye today. By the time we got off the bus, we had 5 minutes to get there, so had to run all the way down embankment and across a foot bridge, squeezing past people so we didn't miss our "flight". I wasn't too bothered, but I ran anyway. If you havn't heard of the London Eye before, allow me to enlighten you: the whole experience is basically like sitting on a sedated big wheel for half an hour, looking at the view beyond the river thames. I managed to amuse myself by imagining that I was a giant, and I could crush all the little antlike people who were queueing up. Ok, maybe my opinion is a little inaccurate, because I've already been on the thing 3 times, but whatever.

I also went to hamleys in the afternoon and saw a giant girraffe costing £3500. I've put that as number 4 on my list of stuff to buy if I was a millionaire. We also went to a whole load of other places that I'd never been to before, including Piccadilly Circus. The lack of places in London that I've actually been to are embarassing.

Anyway, on to other things, I have a dilemma: I bought a new jacket the other day, and have realised that the little button on the back keeps getting caught in my hair. My options are to:
  1. Cut it off
  2. Keep the hood out permenantly (it can be folded away into this zippy pocket thing)
  3. Make sure I keep my hair in a style that will not catch on the button when I wear that jacket
  4. Not wear the jacket at all
  5. Cut all my hair off

Ideas, anyone? (is that a contradiction of my "I don't care if anyone comments" statement?)

Quizzes............I love quizzes. I made one on quizilla, but then I couldn't be bothered to make a cute boxy thing with the result it, so its just words and pictures. I would post a link but the stupid quizilla site is slowwww.

The Completely Pointless Personality Quiz
The Completely Pointless Personality Quiz

I'm eating chips (no I do not mean those fried potato things, Americans. Work it out) and rice krispies squares. Mmmmm Mmmmm Mmmmmmmm.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:50 pm, Blogger MrsEvilGenius said…

    Hey Waffle! I saw your comment on Kether's blog and wanted to help out with the links. Sorry to put this in a comment :( I couldn;t find an email for you.

    To create a link just highlight the word(s) you want to make a link then go up to that green thingy in the tool-bar (it looks like a swamp monster to me!) right next to the text colour and click. Then just cut and paste your link (from the adress bar of the site you want to link) and VOILA!

    I hope this was what you were asking. If not, just ignore me as an ignorant prat, LOL!

    -Blue

     

Post a Comment

<< Home